Our 1st Beta product for math practice “Milk Hunt” was launched in Feb’15 on the Apple Appstore and is rapidly growing across US and Europe. It has won 3 international awards including the Parents’ Choice Fun Stuff Award 2015.
We now are looking at expanding our In-house technology team to build a platform which offers more casual games across genres for different subjects.
We are building an EdTech unicorn with a disruptive product strategy which will have far reaching impact on how kids learn in schools and at home. We need a CTO (new CTO will get co-founder status and equity) to help us grow and reach our goal of helping kids develop into smarter adults to solve problems of the future. You’ll be an important part of the vision of the company, own and defend the tech stack.
If you’re passionate about startups and want to be a part of building something great and meaningful that will actually impact the world, then we would love meeting you over a drink or dinner or both!
You will be leading our product development and engineering efforts in building a scalable platform with hands-on coding participation. You will manage the development schedule and oversee future hires in development and engineering.
Benefits and perks
– Work with great people
We are a small international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount of drive and passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative and disruptive which will change the way kids learn in the future. We have global ambitions and will make a real difference to the lives of the younger generation and to the future of our planet.
– Equity Options
We take care of our family. If you turn out to be an important asset in achieving our goals we will make sure you stick around for the big pay day.
– Life changing career move?
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. Pursue this life-changing experience.
Don’t see the job that’s right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 10+ years working in the game industry, 3+ years working on the Unity platform.
• A portfolio of high-caliber games ported to more than one platform.
• Ability to articulate the infrastructure and critical technical trade-offs behind your portfolio.
• Extensive experience creating architectural modules shared across diverse titles.
• Experience implementing substantial improvements to the game-making pipeline.
• You’ve created a 2D game in Unity
• You’ve integrated a web view into a Unity app that you used to provide quick-updating information to customers
• You’ve worked on educational software
• You’ve spoken publicly about technical infrastructure.
Culture fit of paramount importance: high-energy, general management skills ( we have a team of 4 programmers & 1 UX designer to lead) proactive and can self-assign tasks, highest integrity, enjoys the rollercoaster ride of building a meaningful startup and be an all-around great guy or gal.