Role: Chief Marketing Officer
Who we are:
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It’s a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly.
In a nutshell, Skidos is:
- Providing value: More than a million kids have used one or more of our educational gaming apps to master mathematics, learn to code and other skills.
- Making an impact: Educational gaming is broken. We’re helping fix it. Already today, because of Skidos, kids are spending more time learning and improving their school skills than playing mindless casual games. And we just started.
- Venture funded: We are backed by one of the largest early stage VC funds in Denmark along with high profile angel investors who have backed global unicorns like Zendesk.
- Growing like superstars: Our apps are used by kids in over 100 countries and growing. Why? Because they love them.
- A solid fun team: Good people who enjoy coming into the office and like to break bread together around 12:00 every day.
Who you are:
As our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be a core part of the leadership team. You will be responsible for Skidos overall marketing strategy, execution, and brand building initiatives. You’ll work directly with our CEO to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive awareness and build our brand amongst parents, kids as well as teachers in primary education using both above the line and below the line activities.
Ideal candidates would have:
- 5+ years experience leading marketing for a digital brand
- Experience in managing and effectively utilising substantial budgets across ATL and BTL marketing
- Hands-on execution experience in managing ROI for each marketing initiative and analysing CAC and LTV of various channels/segments
- Experience leading teams to manage all operations around different campaigns including working with creatives, production agencies, media buying and other external agencies
- Worked with customer development team to plan and execute user research to develop marketing insights
- Experience in developing ASO/SEO/SMO strategies for apps, Facebook advertising & Google/YouTube advertising and using affiliate ad networks to drive customer acquisition
- A strong network within the advertising industry especially large global ad networks and publishers
- Existing relationships with Apple and Google editorial teams
- Experience building a brand from an early stage of the company
Please apply with your resume and a brief note about “why Skidos”. We look forward to reviewing your application!
If you’re passionate about startups and want to be a part of building something great and meaningful that will actually impact the world, then we would love meeting you over a drink or dinner or both!
Benefits and perks
– Work with great people
We are a small international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount of drive and passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative and disruptive which will change the way kids learn in the future. We have global ambitions and will make a real difference to the lives of the younger generation and to the future of our planet.
– Equity Options
We take care of our family. If you turn out to be an important asset in achieving our goals we will make sure you stick around for the big pay day.
– Life changing career move?
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. Pursue this life-changing experience.
Don’t see the job that’s right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org