1. SKIDOS Subscription
- What does a SKIDOS subscription include?
A subscription gives you unlimited access to our portfolio of 24 fun learning games designed to improve your child’s skills in mathematics, coding and english vocabulary . You also get unlimited access to the new games added each month. A subscription gives your child a chance to take advantage of SKIDOS’ interactive learning content customised to their individual need. You get access to a personalized weekly summary and a progress summary dashboard. You can make sure your child is getting the daily practice they need.
Please note that a FREE subscription gives you only a limited access to SKIDOS learning games. You can still download and play all our games for FREE BUT with daily limits.
- I have got a SKIDOS subscription. How can I get unlimited access to other SKIDOS games?
It is simple. Download any SKIDOS game from App Store or Google Play and follow the steps bellow:
- I have two kids. How do I add the second user account?
SKIDOS offers a possibility to have three user accounts. To add a new user follow the steps bellow:
- I have subscribed to SKIDOS and got a new IOS device, but it is not recognized. How can I use it?
If your new IOS device is not recognized, then please follow these steps. Download any SKIDOS games, logged in using your subscription email, then go to settings, and lastly, restore purchase. Check on the images below for further guidance.
2. Information about Games
Search for SKIDOS in the AppStore or follow the link here. Choose some of our apps, download and play!
- Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, if you have opted for a full subscription from our website, you will get a free trial period, depending on the plan you have chosen. A Monthly subscription gives you a 3-days trial period, while an Annual subscription gives you a 7-days trial period. This means that during this time you can cancel your plan without being charged for it. If you do not cancel your subscription in this time-period, it will be automatically activated. This offer is only valid for subscriptions purchased from our website. There is no free trial from inside our apps as they are already free to use.
- I want to unsubscribe *Please note that uninstalling an app does not end your subscription.
IOS (Apple iPhone or iPad)
To cancel the subscription from your iPad of iPhone, go to the settings on your device. Follow the steps bellow to view, change or cancel your subscription from your iPad or iPhone:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you don’t see your subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Tap SKIDOS.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202036.
Please note that uninstalling the app will not end your subscription. Your subscription is billed through your iTunes account and will not be canceled unless you stop the subscription as explained above.
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find SKIDOS.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you’ve purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
- Access after you cancel:
- When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of time you have already paid for.
- If you cancel your subscription then want to restart it, set up your subscription again.
Please note that uninstalling an app does not end your subscription.
3. Account Troubleshooting
- What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your SKIDOS password, you can reset it easily. On the Signup/Login page in any of the SKIDOS Apps click Forgot password?. Enter your information and SKIDOS will e-mail password reset instructions to you. If you don’t see the e-mail in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.
- What should I do if I forget my username?
If you forget your SKIDOS username email, then you will have to create a new username email id on the main SKIDOS sign up/login screen in any of the SKIDOS Labs apps. Or please email us at email@example.com
- How do I change my password?
Currently, we do not allow change of password. However if you forgot your password you can create a new one by following the method described above.
- How many user accounts can I have per subscription?
You can register up to 3 user accounts per subscription. Thanks to our interactive dashboard, you can track each users progress individually.
- I want to remove all my data
If you want to remove all your data, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share your email address that you have used to create a SKIDOS account. We will make sure that all your data will be removed from our database.
Please note that the removal of the data will influence game play and progression of the educational content. No progress can be tracked across devices or apps and all your games will work individually and no progress or players will be shared between the apps.
- What kind of apps or products does SKIDOS make?
All of SKIDOS mobile gaming apps allow for an adaptive and personalised learning for your child. Our proprietary learning engine integrates seamlessly into a number of mobile games to make learning fun for your child. SKIDOS gaming apps are designed to boost your child’s accuracy in mathematics , develop their interest in coding, build their english vocabulary and lastly, increase their confidence and natural curiosity for problem solving .
- How is the curriculum designed for SKIDOS?
SKIDOS mobile apps have been aligned to cover most global mathematics standards including the Common Core Standards, UK National Curriculum, Australian Year 1 to Year 5 Curriculum. The curriculum has been designed by teachers and experts to ensure alignment with different curriculum standards. If you have more questions on the curriculum , please write to us at email@example.com. Our content development team would love to answer your questions.
- Key Benefits of SKIDOS gaming apps are:
- Pick-Up and play with minimum supervision
- Fun game mechanics across different mobile apps to encourage math practice
- Self paced education practice program
- Interactive education problems
- Virtual rewards for better engagement
- Multiple variety of games which kids normally spend time playing
- Unique Power-ups and customised accessories and avatars
For Parents & Teachers
- Intuitive, safe and kid-friendly design
- Customised Learning for grades K-5
- Aligned to global math standards including the Common Core Standards
- Track progress for each child across grades and topics. Dashboard for real time view of child’s progress
- Intelligent algorithm to identify areas of strengths & weaknesses
- No advertising
- Language neutral interface with minimal need for verbal directions
- How can I track my child’s progress?
You can easily access your child’s progress in learning from the statistics button at the top of the learning menu screen in any of the apps.
- Who uses SKIDOS mobile gaming apps?
SKIDOS apps are used globally by over 400,000 families with kids in grades K-6. SKIDOS mobile apps are most commonly used for:
- Replacing boring printable’s and worksheets
- Replacing casual game time on mobile devices with educational learning time
- Providing additional practice on what is taught in school
- Bringing parents and children together for fun educational family time.
SKIDOS mobile apps are also used by over 200 schools to complement lessons taught in the classroom.
- Can my child play independently?
Yes. SKIDOS learning games use kid-friendly design with a language neutral interface with minimal need for verbal directions. All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising, which means your child will not be distracted by advertisements and unwanted content.
- How often will I be billed?
It depends on the type of subscription you have chosen. If you decided to subscribe for a Monthly plan, you will be billed once a month. If you opted for the Annual subscription, you will be charged the whole sum at once. Once you have subscribed to SKIDOS learning games, your plan will be renewed automatically unless you manually stop the subscription.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards
6. About Our Apps
- What are the technical requirements for SKIDOS apps?
All the SKIDOS apps should be supported on most iOS and android systems. If you have any issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the key features in SKIDOS mobile apps?
Here is a list of common key features in all SKIDOS Mobile apps:
- Grades K to 5 content
- Common Core Aligned
- Personalized and Self Paced Practice
Evaluation and Assessment
- Weekly Email Summary
- Progress Summary Dashboard
- Skill-wise Performance Report
- Child/Student-wise Performance Report
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly access to reports for Parents
- Challenging games for all age groups
- Virtual currencies, power-ups and Game shop
- Variety of different fun game plays across games
- Countless Avatars to use
- The app is stuck on a screen what do I do?
- You need internet to sign up and play the game for the first time. If it’s still not working write to email@example.com and explain your problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- My app is not loading, freezing. What do I do?
- You need internet to sign up and play the game. If it’s still not working write to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- How do I contact for support?
- Write to email@example.com and explain your problem, and if possible, what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- How do I disable music in the app?
- Go to the settings menu and click the disable music button.
- App has no sound. What do I do?
- Go to the settings menu and click the enable sound button.