SKIDOS is a leading publisher of educational gaming apps for kids between 5 to 10 years old. With SKIDOS subscription,
SKIDOS Learning Games (Download for free)
If you have a SKIDOS paid subscription account and wish to unsubscribe, you can do so by following the below steps:
IOS (Apple iPhone or iPad)
To cancel the subscription from your iPad or iPhone, go to the settings on your device. Follow the steps below to view, change or cancel your subscriptions from your iPad or iPhone:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you don’t see your subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Tap SKIDOS.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Please note that uninstalling the app will not end your subscription. Your subscription is billed through your iTunes account and will not be canceled unless you stop the subscription as explained above.
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find SKIDOS.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you’ve purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
- Access after you cancel:
When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of time you have already paid for.
If you cancel your subscription then want to restart it, set up your subscription again.