Role: Brand Communications Manager
Application deadline: 31st December 2019
Who we are:
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It’s a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly.
In a nutshell, Skidos is:
- Providing value: More than a million kids have used one or more of our educational gaming apps to master mathematics, learn to code and other skills to prepare them for a brighter future .
- Making an impact: Educational gaming is broken. We’re helping fix it. Already today, because of Skidos, kids are spending more time learning and improving their school skills than playing mindless casual games.
- Venture funded: We are backed by some of the largest early stage VC funds in Europe along with high profile angel investors who have backed global unicorns like Zendesk.
- Growing like superstars: Our apps are used by kids in over 100 countries and growing. Why? Because they love them.
- A solid fun team: Good people who enjoy coming into the office and like to break bread together around 12:00 every day.
Who you are:
Do you love weaving stories through online communication? If the answer is yes then we have a place for you at SKIDOS.
You’ll work directly with our CMO to develop a comprehensive branding & communications strategy to drive awareness and build our brand amongst parents, kids as well as teachers in primary education.
Ideal candidates would have:
- Flawless grammar and control of the English language (US and UK English Both)
• The ability to create engaging ad copies in the short & shortest formats of digital communication
• The ability to visualise and storyboard digital campaigns (End to end solutions with content in all form of key)
• The skill to adapt existing content into a variety of different formats like Product, Website, landing pages, infographics, blogs, emails etc
• A clear understanding of how to ‘creatively’ package brand and product communication through the written words.
• 2-4+ years of experience in copywriting with brands or advertising agencies
- Experience building a brand from an early stage of the company
- Bachelors or Masters in Journalism/ mass communication would be preferred
Please apply with your resume and a brief note about “why Skidos”. We look forward to reviewing your application!
If you’re passionate about startups and want to be a part of building something great and meaningful that will actually impact the world, then we would love meeting you over a drink or dinner or both!
Benefits and perks
– Work with great people
We are an international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount of drive and passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative and disruptive which will change the way kids learn in the future. We have global ambitions and will make a real difference to the lives of the younger generation and to the future of our planet.
– Equity Options
We take care of our family. If you turn out to be an important asset in achieving our goals we will make sure you stick around for the big pay day.
– Life changing career move?
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. Pursue this life-changing experience.
Don’t see the job that’s right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org