Role: Junior ASO Specialist
Who we are:
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for toddlers, preschoolers & primary school kids. SKIDOS is a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts the daily life of kids, parents & teachers, growing rapidly.
In a nutshell, SKIDOS is:
Providing value: Around 2 million kids use one or more of our learning games to master mathematics, coding & other skills.
Making an impact: Educational gaming is broken. We’re helping fix it. Already today,
because of SKIDOS, kids are spending more time learning & improving their school
skills than playing mindless casual games. & we just started.
Venture funded: We are backed by one of the largest early stage VC funds in Denmark
along with high profile angel investors who have backed global unicorns like Zendesk.
Growing like superstars: Our apps are used by kids in over 100 countries & growing.
Why? Because they love them.
A solid fun team: Good people who enjoy coming into the office & like to break bread
together around 12:00 every day.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Junior ASO Specialist to join our marketing team & help us grow our 40+ mobile learning games organically. To achieve your goals, you will work directly with our Head of ASO & other managers from various departments.
- Do keyword research & keyword optimization for iOS & Google Play apps across various markets (English speaking countries as well as other markets)
- Analyze top of the funnel metrics & come up with ideas on how to improve them
- Look closely into conversion rates & suggest ways to improve them
- Generate ideas to grow apps organically
- Work with the onboarding screens to enhance the user journey & improve key metrics along the user funnel
- Launch new games (we have new games coming every month)
– you need to understand what is ASO & how it works
– you should have experience in ASO for at least 1 year (iOS &/or Android)
– you have used any of the ASO tools (App Tweak, App Follow, Sensor Tower, Mobile Action, etc.)
– you understand top of the funnel metrics, eg. impressions, PPV, etc.
– you understand the concepts of conversion rates & good ways to improve it
– you have some experience in managing graphic assets & doing/tracking experiments
– you are a confident English speaker
– you are organized & structured
– you are attentive to detail
– you enjoy working with numbers, as well as performing creative tasks
Job location: Remote
Please apply with your resume & a brief note about “why SKIDOS”. We look forward
to review your application!
If you’re passionate about startups & want to be a part of building something great &
meaningful that will actually impact the world, then we would love to meet you.
Benefits & perks
– Work with great people
We are a small international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount
of drive & passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative & disruptive which will change the way kids
learn in the future. We have global ambitions & will make a real difference to the lives
of the younger generation & to the future of our planet.
– Constant learning
We are learning every day by reading, researching & experimenting. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We encourage a proactive approach & creative thinking.