Location: Copenhagen or New Delhi
Who we are:
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It’s a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly.
In a nutshell, SKIDOS is:
- Providing value: Around half a million kids use one or more of our educational gaming apps to master mathematics, reading and other skills.
- Making an impact: Educational gaming is broken. We’re helping fix it. Already today, because of SKIDOS, kids are spending more time learning and improving their school skills than playing mindless casual games. And we just started.
- Venture funded: We are backed by one of the largest early stage VC funds in Denmark along with high profile angel investors who have backed global unicorns like Zendesk.
- Growing like superstars: Our apps are used by kids in over 100 countries and growing. Why? Because they love them.
- A solid fun team: Good people who enjoy coming into the office and like to break bread together around 12:00 every day.
Who you are:
As a key member of our engineering team, you will work with some really experienced and cool tech superstars. Our development team has loads of experience working with successful companies. You will be truly inspired.
Ideal candidates would have:
- Experience in doing Mongo clustering & Glassfish clustering
- Expert knowledge of MySQL
- Experience working with cloud-computing service providers like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expertise in writing with python
- Familiarity with Git, or any other continuous integration or revision control system
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Recent experience supporting a SaaS platform
- A self-starter who thrives in a fluid, fast-paced, evolving environment
- Configure amazon VPC (subnets public-private, gateways, vpn)
- Setup backups
- Setup monitoring for databases and web API
- Setup CI for backend and client side
- Manage load testing
- Maintain and update Linux servers + internal products we use (incl jira, confluence and bitbucket)
- Update certificates
- Manage users for internal infrastructure
Benefits and perks
– Work with great people
We are a small international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount of drive and passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative and disruptive which will change the way kids learn in the future. We have global ambitions and will make a real difference to the lives of the younger generation and to the future of our planet.
– Equity Options
We take care of our family. If you turn out to be an important asset in achieving our goals we will make sure you stick around for the big pay day.
– Life changing career move?
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. Pursue this life-changing experience.
Don’t see the job that’s right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.