Hey! What can we help you with?
1. SKIDOS Pass
1.1 What does the SKIDOS Pass include?
The SKIDOS Pass gives you unlimited access to our collection of 40+ fun learning games. These games are designed to improve your child’s skills in mathematics, coding & English vocabulary. You also get instant access to all of the new games that we keep adding to our library. The SKIDOS Pass enables your child to benefit from our interactive learning content, which is customized to their needs.
With your Pass, you can access a personalized weekly summary & a progress summary dashboard to check on their progress. Your Pass also lets you add up to 6 players, on any devices & our smart technology will keep you informed of your kids’ progress!
1.2 I have got a SKIDOS Pass. How can I get unlimited access to other SKIDOS games?
It’s really simple! Download any SKIDOS games from the App Store or Google Play & follow the steps below:
1.3 I have a SKIDOS Pass but my child can’t log in. What should I do?
It is likely that either you are not logged in or have used a different email address than the one you purchased your Pass with.
To continue enjoying SKIDOS apps, just follow the steps below:
- Delete all SKIDOS games on your device.
- Reinstall them.
- Tap on “already have an account” when you open a game.
- Log in with the email & password that you used while making the purchase.
Follow these steps every time you download a new SKIDOS game. Always login with the same Email ID you used the first time.
1.4 I have two kids. How do I add a second user account?
SKIDOS offers the possibility to have up to 6 user accounts. To add a new account follow the steps below:
1.5 I have Bought a SKIDOS Pass to the apps but it is not recognized & I can only see the waiting screen. How can I fix it?
If your device/Pass is not recognized, then please follow these steps.
- Download the game from where you purchased your SKIDOS Pass.
- Log in using your email.
- Go to settings & restore the purchase.
Refer to the images below for further guidance.
2. Information about Games
2.1 Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, if you have opted for the SKIDOS Pass from our website, you will get a free trial period, depending on the plan you have chosen. A monthly Pass gives you a 3-day trial period, while an Annual Pass gives you a 7-day trial period. This means that during this time you can cancel your plan without being charged for it. If you do not cancel your Pass in this period, it will automatically be activated. This offer is only valid for Passes purchased from our website. There is no free trial from inside our apps as they are already free to use.
3. Account Troubleshooting
3.1 What do I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your SKIDOS password, you can reset it easily. On the Signup/Login page in any of the SKIDOS Apps click Forgot password?. Enter your information & SKIDOS will email password reset instructions to you. If you don’t see the e-mail in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.
3.2 What should I do if I forget my username?
If you forget your SKIDOS username email, then you will have to create a new username email id on the main SKIDOS sign up/login screen in any of the SKIDOS Labs apps. Or please email us at email@example.com
3.3 How do I change my password?
Currently, we do not allow you to change the password. However if you forget your password you can create a new one by following the method described above.
3.4 How many user accounts can I have per subscription?
You can register up to 6 user accounts per Pass. Thanks to our interactive dashboard, you can track each child’s progress individually.
3.5 I want to remove all my data
If you want to remove all your data, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share the email address that you have used to create your SKIDOS Pass account. We will make sure that all of your data will be removed from our database.
Please note that the removal of the data will influence game play and progression of the educational content. No progress can be tracked across devices or apps and all your games will work individually and no progress or players will be shared between the apps.
4.1 What kind of apps or products does SKIDOS make?
All of SKIDOS mobile gaming apps allow for adaptive and personalized learning for your child. Our proprietary learning engine integrates seamlessly into a number of mobile games to make learning fun for your child. SKIDOS gaming apps are designed to boost your child’s accuracy in mathematics, develop their interest in coding, build their English vocabulary & lastly, increase their confidence & natural curiosity for problem-solving.
4.2 How is the curriculum designed for SKIDOS?
SKIDOS mobile apps have been aligned to cover most global mathematics standards including the Common Core Standards, UK National Curriculum, Australian Year 1 to Year 5 Curriculum. The curriculum has been designed by teachers & experts to ensure alignment with different curriculum standards. If you have more questions about the curriculum , please write to us at email@example.com. Our content development team would love to answer your questions.
4.3 Key Benefits of SKIDOS gaming apps are:
- Pick-Up & play with minimal supervision
- Fun game mechanics across different mobile apps to encourage math practice
- Self paced education practice program
- Interactive education problems
- Virtual rewards for better engagement
- Multiple variety of games which kids normally spend time playing
- Unique Power-ups & customised accessories and avatars
For Parents & Teachers
- Intuitive, safe & kid-friendly design
- Customised Learning for grades K-5
- Aligned to global math standards including the Common Core Standards
- Track progress for each child across grades & topics. Dashboard view to see real time progress of your kids.
- Intelligent algorithm to identify areas of strengths & weaknesses
- No advertising
- Language neutral interface with minimal need for verbal directions
4.4 How can I track my child’s progress?
You can easily access your child’s progress in learning from the statistics button at the top of the learning menu screen in any of the apps.
Each of SKIDOS mobile gaming apps have a learning menu section in which kids can choose their grade and topic to practice math or coding. All apps have an intelligent & adaptive algorithm which tracks the progress of the child and identifies areas of strengths and weaknesses. These can be seen by tapping on the bar graph image in the math menu section. Parents & Teachers can also track the performance of the child over a period of time for each grade.
4.5 Who uses SKIDOS mobile gaming apps?
SKIDOS apps are used globally by over 400,000 families with kids in grades K-6. SKIDOS mobile apps are most commonly used for:
- Replacing boring printable’s & worksheets
- Replacing casual game time on mobile devices with educational learning time
- Providing additional practice on what is taught in school
- Bringing parents & children together for fun educational family time.
SKIDOS mobile apps are also used by over 200 schools to complement lessons taught in the classroom.
4.6 Can my child play independently?
Yes. SKIDOS learning games uses kid-friendly design with a language neutral interface with minimal need for verbal directions. All SKIDOS games are COPPA & GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising, which means your child will not be distracted by advertisements & unwanted content.
5.1 How often will I be billed?
It depends on the type of Pass you have chosen. If you’ve got a monthly Pass, you will be billed once a month. If you opted for a yearly Pass, you will be charged the whole amount at once. Once you have your Pass & access to SKIDOS learning games, your plan will be renewed automatically unless you manually stop the Plan.
5.2 What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards
6. Unsubscribe from the SKIDOS Pass
I want to unsubscribe. How do I unsubscribe?
*Please note that uninstalling an app does not end your subscription)
Just follow the steps below to unsubscribe, based on the platform you used to make a purchase.
6.1 Google Play
- Go to play.google.com/store/account
- Find SKIDOS.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you’ve purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
- Access after you cancel:
- When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of the time that you have already paid for.
- If you cancel your subscription & then want to restart it, just set up your subscription again.
Please note that uninstalling an app does not end your subscription.
It depends on the type of subscription you have chosen. If you decided to subscribe for a Monthly plan, you will be billed once a month. If you opted for the Annual subscription, you will be charged the whole sum at once. Once you have subscribed to SKIDOS learning games, your plan will be renewed automatically unless you manually stop the subscription.
6.2 iOS (Apple, iPhone or iPad)
To cancel the subscription from your iPad of iPhone, go to the settings on your device. Follow the steps bellow to view, change or cancel your subscription from your iPad or iPhone:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you don’t see your subscription in iTunes & are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Tap SKIDOS.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202036.
Please note that uninstalling the app will not end your subscription. Your subscription is billed through your iTunes account & will not be cancelled unless you stop the subscription as explained above.
We accept all major credit cards
6.3 SKIDOS Pass Webpage
If you have purchased a Pass through the webpage, follow the steps below:
- Go to: https://subscribe.skidos.com/
- Log in to your account
- Press “Unsubscribe” button
Please note that uninstalling the app will not end your subscription
7. About Our Apps
7.2 What are the key features in SKIDOS mobile apps?
Here is a list of common key features in all SKIDOS Mobile apps:
- Preschool to Grade 5 learning content
- Common Core Aligned
- Personalized & Self Paced Practice
Evaluation and Assessment
- Weekly Email Summary
- Progress Summary Dashboard
- Skill-wise Performance Report
- Child/Student-wise Performance Report
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly access to reports for Parents
- Challenging games for all age groups
- Virtual currencies, power-ups & Game shop
- Variety of different fun game plays across games
- Countless Avatars to use
8.1 The app is stuck on a screen what do I do?
8.2 My app is not loading, freezing. What do I do?
8.4 How do I disable music in the app?
Go to the settings menu & click the disable music button.
8.5 App has no sound. What do I do?
Go to the settings menu & click the enable sound button.