Head Of Developer Relations
Who we are:
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It’s a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly.
In a nutshell, Skidos is:
- Providing value: Around half a million kids use one or more of our educational gaming apps to master mathematics, reading and other skills.
- Making an impact: Educational gaming is broken. We’re helping fix it. Already today, because of Skidos, kids are spending more time learning and improving their school skills than playing mindless casual games. And we just started.
- Venture funded: We are backed by one of the largest early stage VC funds in Denmark along with high profile angel investors who have backed global unicorns like Zendesk.
- Growing like superstars: Our apps are used by kids in over 100 countries and growing. Why? Because they love them.
- A solid fun team: Good people who enjoy coming into the office and like to break bread together around 12:00 every day.
Who you are:
As our Head of Developer relations, you’ll be responsible for Skidos overall game developer partnership strategy & execution. You’ll work directly with our CEO to develop a comprehensive strategy to drive awareness around our SDK amongst the global casual gaming community and build our brand amongst indies, medium size and large game studios. You will analyse data from our current games portfolio and define metrics based on which we would devise our game partnership strategy.
Ideal candidates would have:
- a deep passion for games and the gaming community in general
- 5+ years experience within the casual gaming industry (experience as a game designer or a producer or a data analyst or on the business development side would be ideal)
- to be awesome at networking and have a strong network within the Nordic gaming community
- worked extensively with analysing data around game design, retention and engagement metrics
- knowledge around managing production and app store related tasks
- solid communication and pitching skills including written skills
- Experience in leading communities and representing company at international conferences
- Worked with service providers (Tools, plugins, SDK’s) for the gaming industry
Please apply with your resume and a brief note about “why Skidos”. We look forward to reviewing your application!
If you’re passionate about startups and want to be a part of building something great and meaningful that will actually impact the world, then we would love meeting you over a drink or dinner or both!
Benefits and perks
– Work with great people
We are a small international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount of drive and passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative and disruptive which will change the way kids learn in the future. We have global ambitions and will make a real difference to the lives of the younger generation and to the future of our planet.
– Equity Options
We take care of our family. If you turn out to be an important asset in achieving our goals we will make sure you stick around for the big pay day.
– Life changing career move?
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. Pursue this life-changing experience.
Don’t see the job that’s right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org