Who we are:
We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It’s a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly. This is an unpaid internship for 3 months, whereupon completion it could become a full time position with the company, subject to success criteria being fulfilled.
In a nutshell, SKIDOS is:
- Providing value: Around half a million kids use one or more of our educational gaming apps to master mathematics, reading and other skills.
- Making an impact: Educational gaming is broken. We’re helping fix it. Already today, because of SKIDOS, kids are spending more time learning and improving their school skills than playing mindless casual games. And we just started.
- Venture funded: We are backed by one of the largest early stage VC funds in Denmark along with high profile angel investors who have backed global unicorns like Zendesk.
- Growing like superstars: Our apps are used by kids in over 100 countries and growing. Why? Because they love them.
- A solid fun team: Good people who enjoy coming into the office and like to break bread together around 12:00 every day.
Who you are:
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll work directly with our CMO and the Marketing team across all functions to help drive key marketing initiatives. You will learn from the best and you will equip yourself with a wide range of skills. We are looking for localization experts, especially for German, French, Spanish and Russian, but will consider other languages as well.
- Work with our Marketing Head to drive all our consumer marketing initiatives in your market including above the line and below the line activities
- Manage all operational aspects of building our key marketing campaigns including managing external agencies
- Help lead our ASO/SEO/SMO initiatives in the local market
- Help analyse and track our Customer Acquisition costs across all marketing channels
- Help in creating and maintaining reports on key marketing initiatives for the management team
- Help in research, user testing and customer development management
- Confident, eloquent and well spoken in English (Danish is a bonus)
- Secondary Language is a Must – Mother Tongue prefered
- Strong listening, communication and written skills
- Creative, growth hacking mindset
- Result oriented & driven
- Positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethics
- Ability to use feedback in a positive way with personal accountability
- Prior experience in digital marketing is a bonus
Please apply with your resume and a brief note about “why SKIDOS”. We look forward to reviewing your application!
If you’re passionate about startups and want to be a part of building something great and meaningful that will actually impact the world, then we would love meeting you over a drink or dinner or both!
Benefits and perks
– Work with great people
We are a small international team of highly motivated people with an abnormal amount of drive and passion for what we are building. Maybe a bit crazy.
We are building something innovative and disruptive which will change the way kids learn in the future. We have global ambitions and will make a real difference to the lives of the younger generation and to the future of our planet.
– Potential Future Job
We take care of our family. If you turn out to be an important asset in achieving our goals we will make sure you get the job after the internship period.
– Life changing career move?
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. Pursue this life-changing experience.
Don’t see the job that’s right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org