At SKIDOS, we offer over 40 learning apps designed for kids of all age groups, including your 4th grader. Also, we have a wide variety of options to cater to different interests and learning needs. Our team of professional educators has developed these games. They ensure that they are engaging and provide stimulating learning experiences for children.
We offer multi-language support for kids from different backgrounds. They can enjoy the games and improve their skills. Parents can track their child’s progress through a convenient dashboard. They gain insights into their achievements and areas for improvement. Explore our exciting games and give your kid a fun learning experience. We encourage you to explore all the exciting games available. See the positive impact they can have on your child’s learning journey. With our educational apps, you can provide your child with a fun and interactive way to learn and grow.
a) What does SKIDOS Pass include?
The SKIDOS Pass is your entry point to the whole collection of SKIDOS learning apps. It includes:
1) We give access to 40+ learning games on iOS & 20 learning games on Android.
2) These games develop 21st-century skills in kids
3) Access to new games that SKIDOS adds to its collection every month
4) Learning content includes exercises in math, numbers & letter tracing for preschoolers. There are fun educational videos for kids of all ages
5) Customizable learning content based on kid’s interests and learning level
6) Option to follow learning progress of a kid in the app or via an email
7) Create up to 6 player profiles with one SKIDOS Pass, login and play from many devices
8) SKIDOS learning games offer a safe & ad-free online learning environment.
b) How is the curriculum designed for SKIDOS?
SKIDOS learning games over most global mathematics standards. It includes Common Core Standards and UK National Curriculum. Also, the Australian Year 1 to Year 5 Curriculum. This curriculum meets different curriculum standards by education experts. The animated and interactive exercise design engages kids in learning. Three cute SKIDOS mascots help and encourage your kids on their learning journey. If you have more questions on the curriculum, please write to us at email@example.com.
c) Who uses SKIDOS learning games?
Over 4 million kids use SKIDOS learning games from preschool age to 12 years of age (grade 5). SKIDOS learning games:
1) Replace boring math printables and worksheets
2) Turn casual game time on mobile devices into learning time
3) To additionally practice the topics taught in school
4) Bringing parents and children together for fun and educational family time
5) They are also used by over 200 schools to complement lessons taught in the classroom
d) Does your app display advertisements?
No, learning content replaces advertisements in our learning games. SKIDOS learning games are safe and ad-free.
e) Key Benefits
1) Pick-Up and play with the least supervision
2) Fun interesting games for all ages and to every taste
3) Engaging exercises that make learning fun and easy
4) Virtual rewards for engagement
5) A huge variety of games that kids love – no more bored kids playing the same game
6) Unique Power-ups and customized accessories and avatars
Parents & Teachers:
1) Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design
2) Customized Learning for Grades K-5
3) Aligned to global math standards including the Common Core Standards
4) Track progress for each child across grades and topics. Intelligent algorithm to identify areas of strengths & weaknesses
5) No advertising
6) Language-neutral interface with minimal need for verbal directions
7) Possibility to create up to 6 player profiles, login and play from many devices